Senior Accounts Executive
Senior Accounts Executive in a fast growing software company!
Nascenia provides software services to North America, Europe and some other parts of the world. It strives to follow the international best practices in its processes. Nascenia has been proven to be a perfect place to grow career for junior or mid level employees.
What are we looking in you?
- Graduate in any discipline.
- CA (CC) from top 15 firms, completion of certificate level is preferred.
- The applicants should have 2 to 4 years of experience in company accounting / management accounting.
- Experience of using accounting experience e.g. Quickbooks.
What would you do with us?
- Keep track of services delivered and raise invoice on time.
- Keep liaison with clients to ensure collection of receivables on time.
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations.
- Ensure proper recording of all accounting transactions of the company. Use Quickbooks record the information.
- Prepare financial summary and present each month to top management.
- Keep liaison with financial institutions.
- Ensure all payments with proper deductions as per government rules.
- Keep liaison with auditor, RJSC and NBR regarding company’s legal and tax issues
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Does the above interests you? If you are a hard working committed person, and really good in numbers, and really really good in the concepts of accounting go ahead and send an email with your CV to email@example.com