Junior Software Engineer
Job Description / Responsibility
Program software for desktop / web / mobile.
Work long hours especially before delivery days
Selected candidates should be ready to go to Japan and stay there for a substantial period of time.
Communicate in the Japanese Language
- Bachelor in CSE or IT related subjects
- Candidate should have passed the Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) or should have equivalent proficiency.
Additional Job Requirements
- Intention and aptitude to learn new languages and frameworks (e.g. Python, Ruby on Rails, iOS, Android etc.)
- Experience in web / mobile / embedded software development using Python or Ruby on Rails or PHP or Java or C++ or Android or iOS.
- Freshers with contributions in open source projects (Please justify with URL) and GitHub accounts with public projects can also apply
- Must have strong academic experience with either Java or PHP and very eager to work in technology-agnostic environment
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.